This legal notice regulates the allowed usage of the website https://thealchemistatelier.com as set forth below:
1. Compliance with the Spanish Information Society and e-commerce Services Law (LSSI):
Article 10 of the Information Society and e-commerce Services Law 34/2002 of 11 July. Owner of the website: NOUSTIQUE PERFUME, S.L (hereinafter known as the “Service Provider”). Address: C/ de les Moles, 29. Postcode: 08002 City: Barcelona. Tax Identification Number (NIF): B-67126664.
2. Intellectual property and responsibility for contents
- The intellectual property rights of this website (https://noustique.com/), its source code, design, photographs, texts, navigation structure, databases and different contents are the property of the Service Provider, which is exclusively entitled to exercise the rights to their use in any manner, particularly the rights to reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
- Any use of all the contents of the website, especially the texts, design, works, brands, logos, source code and any other subject to protection is forbidden without the express authorisation of its owners. Action shall be taken by the legitimate owners against any forbidden use. Furthermore, all the trade names, brands or distinctive signs on the website are protected by law.
- The owner of the website is not responsible for any of the contents to which the links located on the website may lead, where applicable, as set forth in Article 17 of the LSSI.
- Users may not use the contents of the website, taking them, reproducing them and distributing them, or use them for commercial purposes or manipulate them and produce derivative work without having previously obtained the consent or authorisation of the Service Provider. Furthermore, any form of use, different to that indicated in the above paragraph, using any procedure, of all or part of the contents of this website shall constitute a breach of the intellectual and/or industrial property rights of the Company or of the owner thereof, and could lead to the Service Provider taking any legal or extra-judicial action applicable in the exercising of its rights. The information that Users may access via the website may also be protected by industrial or intellectual property rights or rights of any other type. Subsequently, the Service Provider shall under no circumstances be responsible for any breach by Users in relation to said rights.
3. Conditions of use
Regarding the website, users may view, print and partially download the contents of the website only in the following situations:
- Where this is compatible with the purpose of the website.
- Where this is solely done to obtain the information contained for personal and private use. Usage for commercial purposes is, therefore, expressly forbidden.
- Where no graphic, icon or image available on the website is used, copied or distributed separately from the text or remaining images accompanying it. Users agree to use the website, the contents and the services according to the Law, to this Legal Notices, to good conduct and to public order. Furthermore, Users must not use the website, its contents or the services provided through it for illegal purposes, for those contrary to this legal policy or harmful to the interests or rights of third parties, or that in some manner may damage, render useless, make inaccessible or jeopardise the website, its contents or its services, or prevent the normal use thereof by other users. Users also expressly agree not to destroy, alter, render useless or, in any manner, damage the data, programs or digital documents located on the website. All in accordance with Point 2.4 above.
4. Modifications to the website and conditions of use
The Service Provider reserves the right to modify and update the information contained on the website, and its settings, presentation and conditions for access. The Service Provider also reserves the right to update this legal notice without prior notice to users, where required by regulations or by the current situation.
5. Limitation of liability
The Service Provider does not guarantee the non-existence of errors or interruptions in access to the website or to its contents, or that it is up to date. However, the Service Provider shall make every effort to solve any error, disconnection or lack of updating that may apply to the website. Unauthorised access to and use of the website that may affect the information contained is the exclusive liability of the party doing as such. The Service Provider is, therefore, not liable for any consequences, damages or losses that may arise from said access or use by third parties. The Service Provider is not liable for any security errors or damages that may arise as a result of:
- The presence of a virus on users’ computers used to connect to the services and contents of the website.
- Malfunctioning of the browser.
- Use of old versions of the browser. The Service Provider does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may alter the computer system (hardware and software), documents or files of users.
6. Applicable Law and competent jurisdiction.
This legal policy is subject to the provisions of Spanish law. The parties are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the city of Barcelona (Spain) with regard to any dispute arising from the interpreting thereof, provided this does not contravene the provisions of Article 29 of the LSSI.